Le Patin Libre is living something awesome and will grow in the next months and years. So, we will invest in the training of new skating-artists.
The persons who will live this adventure will discover a skating living outside « the world of skating » and developing itself in the professional network of contemporary dance.
ABOUT THE AUDITIONS
- The number of candidates is limited.
- You must reserve your spot by doing so:
- send us a video of you skating at training or in a performance (YouTube link or file)
- write us a few lines about you
Our email: email@example.com
Dates and places
- January, 26 2018, 11:45 am to 1:45 pm - During the Holland Dance Festival, Sporttainment Center De Uithof, Jaap Edenweg 10, 2544, Netherlands, Den Haag
- February 15, 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm - During the Jacob's Pillow contemporary dance festival, Boys & Girls Club Of The Berkshires, Pittsfield Ma, USA, 16 Melville St. 01201
- The persons who will do the audition will be housed during their short stay where the audition is happening.
- The candidates are responsible of their meals and traveling.
- They will live a choreographic workshop with the actual artists and choreographs of the company.
- Then, the audition will become a more informal meeting opened to exchanges and challenges.
- There is no fee.
We will consider all applications but we prefer:
- persons willing to have an artistic career
- persons not affiliated with the traditional figure skating establishment
- persons interested by contemporary and urban art
- persons enjoying or wanting to discover life on tour
- persons physically ready to do intense athletic performances
The chosen candidates must be ready to eventually live on international tours and in creation/rehearsal residences many months every year. Our artists receive one of the best remuneration
of the domain. The first engagement of the chosen candidate will be for a participation to a series of 3 choreographic research residences between April 2018 and summer 2019.